Monroe, LA Truck Accident Attorney
Truck Accident Claims
Truck accidents can be devastating and leave victims with lifelong complications, exponentially high medical bills, and the frustration of handling insurance companies alone. If you have been involved in a truck accident, or if a loved one is suffering from injuries sustained from a truck accident, we encourage you to contact Parker Alexander and speak with a trusted and highly experienced Monroe truck accident lawyer today.
At Parker Alexander, we are proud to offer decades of legal experience in helping our clients obtain the most from their personal injury cases. We are dedicated to the pursuit of fairness and ensure that each case received the utmost personalized attention. Our lawyers are professional in attending to your needs and aggressive in representation.
Types of Truck Accidents
There are several types of truck accidents that take place throughout Louisiana. Some of the most common, include:
- Tire Blowouts
- Truck Rollovers
- Jackknife Accidents
- Lost-Load Accidents
- Wide Turn Accidents
- Blind Spot Accidents
- Under Ride Accidents
Causes of Truck Accidents
There are a variety of reasons why a truck accident may take place. It's important for the safety of all drivers to understand how these accidents may occur. Some common causes of truck accidents include:
- Tired Drivers
- Driving Under the Influence
- Distracted Drivers
- Texting While Driving
- Unsecured Load
- Improperly Trained Drivers
- Poor Truck Maintenance
Who Is At Fault in a Truck Accident?
There are many factors that need to be taken into consideration when determining fault in a truck accident. When you work with Parker Alexander, we look into all possible angles and help ensure that your rights as a victim are fully protected and that you are able to obtain the most from your personal injury claim.
When determining liability, our associates will take the following into consideration:
- Another driver’s fault –In some situations, another driver could be to blame for your injuries. Reckless driving, not adhering to posted speed limits, regulations and signs could lead to serious complications. If another driver is at fault, we will ensure that you receive the compensation that you deserve.
- The fault of the trucking company or leasing company – Did you lease a truck or trailer from a company? If so, the company may be responsible for all maintenance done on the vehicle. If there is any discrepancies with logs, maintenance reports or known issues with the vehicle, the leased company may be to blame.
- The area where the accident occurred
- The loader or loading company
- If any defective parts contributed to your accident
Our Monroe truck accident attorneys understand that each case is unique and with our assistance on your side, you may be able to obtain the compensation that you deserve.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today!
Parker Alexander is proud to say that we are members of numerous professional organizations that stand as testament to our commitment to each and every one of our clients. We are AV® Preeminent Rated, members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and have been named in the 10 Best 2016 Client Satisfaction – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, to name a few.
If you are ready to take action and ensure that you receive the compensation that you deserve, we encourage you to schedule a free consultation with our team right away.